Long vacation drives to your favourite summer spot, heavy stop-and-go city traffic of your daily commute, getting the kids to school or the extreme sub-zero temperatures of a Canadian winter – these conditions all put the worst kind of strain on your hard-working engine. You rely on your vehicle to get you there in any type of driving condition, and at Victory Lube, we know how much it matters to have the right oil protecting your engine. Synthetic oil is the smart choice for the best protection and to help extend the life of your vehicle. What’s more, it can also save you money at the pump. We’re here to tell you that synthetic oils, like the Petro-Canada Lubricants SUPREME Synthetics, are the way to go.
What is ‘synthetic’ oil?
Synthetic oils are, created with planned and predictable qualities that ensure the best performance in any driving condition, maximum performance in super-hot conditions and the ability to protect when the temperature drops to sub-zero.
Petro-Canada Lubricants SUPREME Synthetic oils give you the peace of mind that you’re protected all year round and that your vehicle won’t let you down. Synthetic oils like SUPREME are fully purpose-designed to each exact specification. What’s more, they are created with only the highest quality base oils. That higher quality starting point means they can reach higher performance levels overall.
What happens when you have an oil change with a synthetic oil?
Synthetic oils may cost a little more, but you rely on your vehicle, so they are a smart investment! Here are some of the benefits:
- Long engine life. Synthetics protect critical engine parts better, and for longer, than conventional oil.
- Protection for emission control systems. Synthetics give enhanced protection for the latest emission control systems of your vehicle.
- Protection that keeps on going. Hard-working engines can get very hot. Synthetics are exceptionally resistant to the heat that can cause ordinary oils to break down, so they keep on protecting even under the toughest driving conditions.
- Turbo protection. You get outstanding control of damaging deposits that can form in engine turbochargers. These are expensive to replace, so protection is critical.
- Stop/start protection. Engines hate stop and go driving, and it’s the toughest test of a motor oil. Most wear happens when the engine is cold. Synthetics are designed to give outstanding protection to a cold engine, yet still flow around the engine easily and coat every moving part.
- Fewer top-ups. By preserving their as-new performance and reducing evaporation, using synthetics means fewer oil top-ups.
Want to keep fuel bills down?
The really clever trick for engine oil is to make it flow easily when it’s cold (when it has a higher viscosity), yet still be protective when it’s hot (because heat tends to make the oil thinner). This is what synthetics do best.
Synthetic oils that don’t just protect the engine, but ones that reduce friction too – which means FUEL SAVINGS!
So wherever you’re going, and whatever the season or driving condition, consider upgrading to Petro-Canada SUPREME Synthetics to help extend the life and performance of your vehicle’s engine, provide fuel savings at the gas pump and give you peace of mind.
Find out more about our SUPREME synthetic range.
Great deals on SUPREME Synthetic at Victory Lube – Save on on your next oil change and at the gas pump.
Ask us about an oil change using SUPREME synthetic engine oils.
We have great deals available both online and in-store.
Find your nearest Victory Lube location on our website.